Young Nebraska Scientists Camps utilize an application platform outside of this site. When applying, you will be asked to create a log in. Please keep the following information in mind as you create your log in:
READ THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO APPLYING
1. Use parental information for the initial log-in. The e-mail that you use to log-in, is the e-mail that will be used for correspondence from Outreach Coordinator. Student information will be collected through the application process.
2. Grade levels: We place students based on their grade level at the time they are filling out the application. If it is the Spring semester and your student is an 8th grader, they apply as a 8th grader for the summer. There are no exceptions to the grade level assignments.
3. If you are applying for a need base scholarship, select "skip this step" on your payment processing page and Outreach Coordinator will notify you on scholarship application status within a week of your application. Need base scholarships do not include the $30 application fee. Application fees are included in overall camp cost.
The High School Researcher Application will be facilitated through an outside application platform. The platform requires you to create a log-in that will allow you to come back to your application if needed.
1. The log-in information should be made using the student's information and the student's e-mail address. NO parental information should be used to create the log-in. A parent will need to be present for a portion of the application process for signatures on waiver forms.
2. Applications are due on March 20th. Applications require a recommendation from a teacher. No extensions will be given, so start your application and request the recommendation early! Teacher recommendation information will be requested when application is completed.
3. You do not have to finish your entire application at one time, your application can be saved and you can return with your log-in information.